Pre-order is available for €1.70 for 1 GEC
The value of purchased GEC tokens is calculated according to the ETH current rate on the contract closing date (2021-06-12 23:59).
To make a contract deposit using the provided form, it is necessary to have a MetaMask wallet installed with sufficient funds.
The MetaMask wallet can be downloaded as a browser extension.
Go to https://metamask.io/ and install it in your web browser.
If you not sure how to use Metamask, please refer to youtube to find tutorials on MetaMask - how to install it and how to use it.
Payments for the MetaMask extension:
- Select your currency in the application form ETH or USDT
- In the "Amount" section, enter the amount in the funds you want to spend.
- Click on "Make a payment".
- It will launch the MetaMask extension (if you don't have the MetaMask extension, see red banner - download and install the extension)
- If you are not logged in yet, MetaMask will ask you to do so.
- MetaMask will ask you for permission to connect to this site - confirm the connection with Metamask.
- MetaMask has to request a final confirmation of the payment.
- Confirm it in the MetaMask popup
- You all set! Give it a few minutes and check if the payment has arrived at the contract address.
Payments via the ETH wallet:
You can make a payment into SmartContract directly from the ETH wallet.
Be aware that you have to remember to follow all the rules below; otherwise, your funds will be irrecoverable in the event of a mistake.
Geco.one is not responsible for incorrect payments with this method.
One can only make direct contract payments with ETH - no other currencies are accepted!
The contract only accepts ERC-20 tokens. The use of any other standard will result in the irretrievable loss of all funds sent!
Make payments only from the ETH wallet (e.g. MetaMask, Ledger) - do not transfer directly from the exchange!
The gas limit must be increased to the 50,000 - 60,000 range for the transaction to be successful. Otherwise, the transaction may not complete successfully - however, the ETH network will still charge you a transaction fee.