Your Personal Information Controller is BTC Trading Company Ltd an International Business Company registered in Seychelles under No 221315, having its registered address at Global Gateway 8, Rue De La Perle, Providence, Mahe, Seyhcelles. (hereinafter referred to as the “We”/”Our”/”Us”).
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY WE COLLECT?
Generally, you are in control of the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Platform.
While browsing our Platform to find out more about our Platform you are considered as the visitor and not required to provide us with any Personal Information. When you use our Platform, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Website. Such information is typically considered non-personal information.
We also collect geographical information when you visit out Platform to determine your current location in order to determine the city you are located in and display information with relevant data or advertisements.
We collect personal information which means the information you give us about you by filling in forms on the Platform, or by corresponding with. It includes information you provide when you register to use the Platform, subscribe to any of our services, enter into any transaction on the Platform, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on the Platform, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem. Please note if you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence.
Additionally, we collect:
- Log data;
- Automatic information - this information includes the name of the website from which you entered the Platform, the name of the website to which you’re headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among you and other in order to improve the Platform;
- Transaction information – including date, time, amount, currencies used, exchange rate, beneficiary details, details and location of the merchant associated with the transaction, IP address of sender and receiver, sender and receiver's name and registration information, messages sent or received with the payment, device information used to facilitate the payment and the payment instrument used.
HOW DO WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We respect the privacy of yours while accessing the Platform, and we are committed to taking all reasonable steps to safeguard all personal information. We keep any personal information of yours in accordance with the applicable privacy and data protection laws and regulations.
We have the necessary and appropriate technical and organizational measures and procedures in place to ensure that your information remains secure at all times.
We regularly train and raise awareness for all our employees to the importance of maintaining, safeguarding and respecting your personal information and privacy.
The personal information that you provide us with when applying to open an account or using the Platform is classified as registered information, which is protected in several ways. You are able to access your registered information after logging in to your account. Registered information is securely stored in a safe location, and only authorized personnel have access to it. All personal information is transferred to us over a secure connection, and thus all reasonable measures are taken to prevent unauthorized parties from viewing any such information. Personal information provided to us that does not classify as registered information is also kept in a safe environment and accessible by authorized personnel.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION? LEGAL BASIS AND PURPOSE.
We use your Personal Information to communicate with you and to administer, deliver, improve, and personalize the services available on the Platform.
We may also generate generic data out of any Personal Information we collect and use it for our own purposes.
We may also use such data to communicate with you in relation to other products or services offered by us or our Partners.
We may communicate company news, promotions, and information relating to our products and services provided us. We may share Personal Information with third parties to help us with our marketing and promotional projects or sending marketing communications.
We collect your Personal Information for purposes which are required by law, in particular: in response to requests by relevant courts and public authorities, such as those conducting an investigation.
Services available on the Platform are not intended for persons younger than eighteen (18) years of age that is why we have no intention of processing their personal data.
If we become aware that we have been processing the personal data of a person younger than 18, we shall erasure such data as soon as possible.
If you are under 18 or are not of a legal age of your country, do not enter any Personal Information on the Platform.
In accordance with applicable law you have a significant number of rights related to your Personal Information, such as e.g.:
- The right to access and amend the Personal Information we hold about you. You have a right to request a copy of the Personal Information we hold about you. Additionally, you have the right to correct or update your Personal Information at any time.
- The right to delete the Personal Information. You are entitled to request to remove the Personal Data If you do not want to use the Platform or you want your data to be erased, you can request us to remove your account permanently. Should that be a case, your requests could be fulfilled by the erasure of Personal information to the extent permissible by the applicable law and regulations. Please note that in certain cases we are obliged to store your information to be legally compliant.
- The right to restrict processing. You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Information. When processing is restricted, we can still store your information, but will not use it further.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to receive Personal Information you provide to us, in a "commonly used machine-readable format". This allows you to obtain and reuse your information for your own purposes across different services.
- The right to object to the processing of your data. You may object to our use of your Personal Information for our own purpose at any time. You can withdraw your consent to processing your Personal Information by us by contacting us. This right also includes the right to object to processing your Personal Information for marketing and advertising purposes.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You can exercise this right when you believe that we are processing your data without justification or not in compliance with the provisions of the law in force.
Please be aware that there are exceptions to the above-mentioned rights of yours. In addition, access to Personal Information may be denied in some circumstances if making the information available would reveal Personal Information about another person or if we are legally prevented from disclosing such information. In addition, where some of the data is necessary to maintain the Platform or where that is a legal requirement, we may retain such data for the period it is needed or required even if you withdraw your consent or cancel your account. Such information will not be considered as subject to erasure.
If you want to exercise any of the above-described rights or you have any questions concerning the processing of your data, please contact us at:
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address - Global Gateway 8, Rue De La Perle, Providence, Mahe, Seyhcelles
HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
DISCLOSE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You agree that we may share and transfer your information to the third party who is a contracting party with us. Sharing information is possible only in the ways that are described in this Policy.
In case of having any questions or doubts on how we process your personal information, you are free to contact us at the following email: email@example.com